This is my friend Megan, she and I were in a tennis tournament called Duel In The Desert on Friday and Saturday. We played one match on Friday that lasted FOREVER. It was 3 hours. We played against a girl that was first singles of her school and another girl that lives in Vegas and goes to a really nice tennis club. They were both so good and have been playing for a long time, so I cant believe that Megan and stood a chance out there. We started playing just one year ago. We WON!! Happiest moment of my life to tell you the truth! The score in the first set was 6:6 and then we lost in tie breaker. The second set we won 6:6, also in tie breaker. Thats 24 games. Then we had to play one more tie breaker to ten to see who would win this thing and we won 10:4!
My Dad told our neighbors I'd babysit all 8 of their kittens for them for a week. Made $20 bucks.
Im in top 7 JV tennis out of 54 girls so I got to go up to Logan and play up there! It was so much fun!
We won the JV and Varsity tournament for our school!
1 comment:
I need to check this more often!! I love youuu
Post a Comment