Thursday, June 10, 2010

*the last day of school*














*The last day was fun and i am so happy to be out of 9th grade and into 10th! last year seriously went by so fast! i can hardly believe it!
*left to right
(megan, me, whitney, morgan)








*left to right
(me, megan, lindsay)



me and megan we have been friends since 6th grade,*





Cassidy, logan, and me... they were my 8th grader friends.*




Me and megan are tennis doubles partners and she makes me laugh during these 6:30 am practices!



Anita... played tennis with me last year and i can't wait for next year. also my science buddy.





























and amanda is the one in the middle and she is another one of my tennis friends and it was so much to make state and go up to provo with her.
Delaney is the blonde one and she is recently moved right next door... literally maybe 6 feet away.*

1 comment:

Rachel said...

Kenna! You are the cutest girl! CAN'T believe you are going to be in 10th grade!
I love your blog header btw. =) I need that picture. I love it!