Friday, December 4, 2009

Tennis!!!




My Tennis Schedule:

Monday 3:30pm- 5:00pm, 6:30pm-8:00pm

Tuesday 5:30pm-6:30pm

Wednesday 3:30pm- 5:00pm, 6:30pm-8:00pm

Friday 3:30pm-5:00pm

Saturday 9:00am-2:00pm

So where do i live?...........

AT THE SUMMIT!!!

it's funny cause Im there everyday but Thursday and Sunday! I barely have time to breath! But......... TONS OF FUN! i love it!! In the winter time it is freezing!! and....... in the summer time it is so stinkin hot that i go home drenched so thats the only draw back. but other than that its great!
So i should be a pro after a few years of this right! well that's where Im aiming! (hopefully)

Do you see me? Im on the far left in the green. and my friend megan is below me. This is where i spend most of my days and it was the day before thanksgiving so it was a food drive that day so we all had to bring cans.

2 comments:

[BrookeO] said...

KEN! How fun! Wish I could live there with you! Really, I do.

Jaime said...

Fun Ken! Way to go on getting great at something so fun! I bet you're awesome! Can't wait to get together now - family tennis time!