I was looking thru pictures on the computer of all the senior games participants and found these ones. It is so funny to look at some of these pictures of these seniors doing there events, especially the people doing the long jump! There faces are SO funny!
But the games went like this most of the time, and by most of the time, i mean 91% of it. Not great odds. Wish you were there? (look at me in the first picture over there wanting to pull my eyes out cause I'm so board)
but the 9% went a little like this!! way funny huh? we were laughing at Bonnie on the other side of the bleachers because she couldn't find us so we waved our hand in the air til she finally found us. Another photographer must have saw us and took a shot.
3 comments:
Yeah for a new post.
I love this pic. Wish I could have been there.
Miss ya!
Finally KEN! Yay! Post some more girl! I love reading them...
Love the pics!
You look so excited tobe there Ken! Haha! You crack me up!
Post a Comment