
He is so cute but he was cuter when he was little but he is getting less cute as he gets bigger!

he's cute But......... HE CLAWS YOU LIKE CRAZY! isn't that the best face!!!

but some of the time he is SOOO soft and cuddly

When he jumps he is so fast so whenever andrew comes over that is a game to put the bunny down and see who can get him because he is so fast. When we do it outside we all get huge grass stains diving for him!

me with NO braces! (but my teeth are so yellow!)
3 comments:
That was such a funny face! He is cute! Taylor would love to have one...
You are so beautiful with no braces you have a great smile! That's the best face ever I started laughing when I saw it! Did your mom take the pics because she is pro the close up on you is so pretty! Love your bunny!
Hey I sent something to your e-mail please look at it!
Post a Comment