Monday, December 15, 2008

my blog header

BROOKE or JAIME or anyone that would like to help me make it as CUTE as possible, i need you to help with my blog header. Can you make a SUPER cute one and i will give you my password to help me put it on there. That would be GREAT and i would love it if that could happen.

i am not thinking anytime soon just when you have some free time to sit down and make one for me that would be awesome! thanks

Kenna

2 comments:

[BrookeO] said...

Oh Ken so cute!
Your blog always is and always updated, I love it!
When I see you this weekend I will snap a few pics of you and put something together --- sound good?

Can't wait to see you!!

Jaime said...

I would be happy to Ken! I think I've played around enough lately to come up with something good! I'll email you one today!! I might need YOUR help with something sneeky (present for mom & dad) look at your email soon...