Tuesday, September 30, 2008

My Hannah Montana room



My room is TOTAL Hannah Montana look at my Hannah build a bear w/ the hair and everything! My really long poster that goes over my closet door, card board cut out (life size) of Hannah, i just made a hm pillow case in sewing class. I've seen all the shows been to two concerts. The 3D one on Disney Channel, most of the pictures of josh and i are from that. josh offered to take me to the concert and everyone was saying that it must have been hard for him to watch Hannah Montana, but i think he enjoyed it has much as i did! he can't wait until another new one comes on! anyway he is a great brother for doing that with me.
o i am changing the subject better get back.
Some people may say that i am obsessed but who doesn't like that teen pop sensation!
P.S.
i am kinda proud of my pillow case that i made so i went to take a picture and my camera is so stupid it died on me and it won't charge or anything so i have to take it back so you will just have to wait and see later! im so mad!

3 comments:

Kristal said...

Hey, my BOYS like HM, too...so do I :D

[BrookeO] said...

Oh Ken. You know that La is SO jealous. She wants to be just like you!
Can't wait to see the pillowcase too.
I love your updated sidebar, it is so cute.

Can't wait to see you, Love you!

Maddy said...

Oh my gosh, your buildabear is the most coolest thing ever I love it. And sorry abought your camera.I think Delaney has told me abought your pillow case but, I just bought a HM pillow case from claires so yeah I hope you are having fun bye. :]