Saturday, September 6, 2008

I MISS HIM SOOO MUCH




Josh is the funniest, nicest, stylish, understanding, fun kid ever. We LOVE and MISS him like crazy but i know he is a GREAT missionary. 
He wrote me a letter saying "McKenna read the scriptures they are true and i wouldn't be here in Canada if i didn't believe that" He has a strong testimony and i know everyone will want to hear what he has to say. I wish he was here so bad but i know he needs to be in Canada serving. 
But two years is a long time to be gone though.

2 comments:

Jaime said...

O ken! That is so sweet...
It's not two years, say 1 year 9 months!

I made this for you...copy & paste it to the side. If you need help call me and I'll walk you through it, but basically it attaches to the side as an HTML code, okay? You're a pro at that, right?

it won't let me attach it here, I'll send it to your email!

[BrookeO] said...

Oh. Ken! Thank you for this. This past week I have been thinking a lot about Josh, I hope he knows how much we miss hiim and more than that how much we love him.

He will be home b4 we know it, back to the same 'ol Joshy-poo we all know and love!!!