The fam all drove up to Provo on the 2ND and stayed for a day and we went home we went to visit the Davis's and Stacey and Spencers ADORABLE little boys.(Adam and the newest little one to join their family Lincoln) Their little Adam reminds me so much of Brody.
We went Shopping in the provo outlit mall and just the mall i had to go to my favorite store Wet Seal! I got this PURPLE JACKET that is like THE CUTEST JACKET EVER! I am going to wear it on my first day of school!
Speackin' of school it is coming up so fast, i am trying to sleep in and go to bed late as much as i can before i have to get up so early!
Nothin' much happenin' lately w/ us except what i just told you. But Josh is doing good we just sent him some candy and some slippers so he should be good for this winter.
Oh ya JAIME AND BROOKE we sent you guys packages and so you should be getting them they are toys for the kids. We sent jaimes and brooke yours should be on the way.
3 comments:
Wahoo! Yippee! Hooray! Hot dang! Halla!
Do you think I'm excited?! Can't wait really.
Love you.
Can't wait to see the new purple jacket.
Love you Ken.
Hi MecKenna, it's so cool to see your blog. Love the pics from Josh's mission!
Kristal (your cuz-in-law)
I totally did not mean to spell your name that way! I just really stink at typing. . .:P
Post a Comment