Wednesday, August 27, 2008

JOSHES PACKAGE

He got me 3 "hannah montana" scarfs that is what he called it. They are way cute i'm wearing them tomorrow! He also got me a canada key chain.
He made this santa for the family kel is just modeling it for us.

Mom got a doll and she LOVES it.
This pictures says "st. george st." There was another one that had a stop sign and it said " don't STOP believin"
Here is the package
Look how cute the canada tape is!
The inside was full of trash bags and grocery sacks.


Mi'kel got some way funny socks w/ cats on them. She also got 5 canada spoons.
right after we got all this stuff mom was singing "Oh Canada" all night long!

4 comments:

Jaime said...

How fun! First package from Josh! Big smiles I can see it was very exciting! Josh can pick some great gifTS!

[BrookeO] said...

I can totally picture mom singing!!! That makes me laugh and miss you guys more!
I love that I feel like I was right there with when you all opened up the present --- where was dad?

Fun stuff. Josh does pick the best gifts!!!!!

Kristal said...

It's so good to hear the updates from/of Josh. Thanks McKenna!

Anonymous said...

Oh how cute I so could picture your mom singing that song after all that. Oh looks like you really miss your brother he will be home before you know it. Have fun with all of your presents Mckenna.