For camp we had these baby blue blankets and all the girls signed their names on it. (sorry it's backwards)
While we were there we got these things called "stars" that were stars but when you get one you can go buy something @ the store they had. You got the stars if the "generals" saw you doing good things but for our ward we bribed and begged for them. I got ten stars and made this WAY SWEET t-shirt!
Right before we went to girls camp my mom made me make these cute picture frames and it was fun @ first but after a while making 20 it gets really boring. It took me till midnight to make them all.
We also handed out these star sunglasses and they were cool and it was fun to be all crazy!
2 comments:
Oh Ken I love it!
I miss you SOOOOO much.
When you coming for a visit?!
I love your shirt and I also love the picture frame and your glasses and it is fun to be all crazy.
Post a Comment